Know The Facts About Collision Repair
Know Your Auot Body Repair Rights!
- 1. You are not required to get more than one estimate.
2. You are not obligated to get repairs at any one shop. You choose where to get your car fixed: not your insurance company.
- 3. You are not obliged to accept your insurance company’s appraisal of damage. Different insurance companies have different procedure: check the “appraisal clause” in your policy for details.
- 4. You are responsible for the cost of repairs, and must make financial arrangements before we can release your vehicle.
- At Mike’s Collision, we want you to be 100% satisfied with the results that we provide. Our team is craftsmen and women who take pride in doing the best work possible on every single job we do.
Your Local Auto Body Repair Professionals
Rob’s Autobody has been a family business, helping our Mesa community since 1991. We have the experience you need, the great service you deserve, and the licensing, insurance, and bond in position for your protection. We take pride in restoring your vehicle back to its original state. We consider ourselves magicians we make magic happen.
Stop by anytime. No need for an appointment.
Relax in our waiting room while we inspect your damage
Once done, review the quote, for recommended repairs.
We handle the rest, & coordinate with your insurance